Alfa Allegro 39" Outdoor Wood-Fired Pizza Oven - Antique Red
- Pizza Ovens
The Allegro pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little ten minutes. Cook up to five pizzas at a time on the 39 3/8 x 27 9/16 inch fire brick cooking surface. Placing the food next to the fire gives it the flavor and aroma of wood. The yellow dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of refractory material to help retain heat while cooking. The high, arched shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, desserts and more. The oven base features a black powder-coated finish for durability, cart wheels for portability, a food warming shelf below the combustion chamber, a bottom shelf for storing extra wood and two side-shelves that fold down to save space.
- Reaches cooking temperatures in 10 minutes and bakes up to 5 pizzas at a time
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- Oven base features a food warming shelf, wood storage shelf and 4 casters with 2 brakes
Enter Your Review:
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.