Napoleon Grills Prestige PRO 500 Natural Gas Grill
- Freestanding Grills
67 Inch Freestanding Grill with Infrared Sizzle Zone™
This slick grill is as impressive as its title sounds. The Prestige PRO™ 500 Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Rear and Side Burners is a professional style grill, built with high-quality, high-performance features making grilling easy and impressive. A shining stainless steel body provides durability against the elements while chrome details add a touch of luxury. Inside; the same high-quality stainless steel is used for the cooking grids, tube burners, sear plates, and basin. You'll know it's a Napoleon with those iconic WAVE™ cooking grids and proximity lighting. Grill steak like the PROs using the 1800° infrared side burner to create the perfect sear. Illuminated cooking area and interior storage, soft close doors, and spacious side shelves are just a few of the features. The LED Spectrum NIGHT LIGHT™ Control Knobs have near limitless color options making night-time entertaining a breeze, and they also glow red when the gas is left on as a safety feature.
- Gas is forced through ports in a ceramic plate and ignited, heating to 1800°F in 30 seconds producing high heat searing.
- Change color and brightness of the Night Light™ control knobs to any color in the spectrum or set it to cycle, SafetyGlow still included.
- The extra thick 9.5mm iconic WAVE™ shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling into the grill.
- Turn this side shelf into a drinks station or use for marinating. The integrated cutting board allows for easy prep.
- Interior LED lights illuminate the cooking surface for night-time grilling.
- This specially built lid uses centre-gravity to lift smoothly without extending past the back of the grill saving space.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects your burners.
- Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when BBQing.