Napoleon Grills Prestige PRO 665 Built-in Natural Gas Grill
- Built-in Grills
42 Inch Built-In Grill with Integrated Smoker Tray
A gourmet outdoor kitchen deserves to have a big and beautiful grill. The Built-in Prestige PRO™ 665 Natural Gas Grill with Infrared Rear Burner features seven burners of grilling bliss. Durable stainless steel features chrome accents for luxury and durability. Grill after dark with LED Spectrum NIGHT LIGHT™ Control Knobs, with near limitless color possibilities. Additionally the SafetyGlow feature turns the lights red when a burner is in use. Know which burners are lit so you can get the perfect sear, or ideal indirect grilling temperature. The oven-like performance of this grill allows you to bake and roast with ease, sear over high heat, and the rear burner makes delicious rotisserie meals in no time. You'll know it's a Napoleon with the iconic WAVE™ cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks. The integrated smoker tube and dedicated burner can even turn this grill into a smoker, while interior lights let you grill well past dark. Perfect and professional, the PRO™ 665 Built-in Grill Head is the perfect grill for your outdoor kitchen.
- Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting using the rotisserie.
- Change color and brightness of the Night Light™ control knobs to any color in the spectrum or set it to cycle, SafetyGlow still included.
- The extra thick 9.5mm iconic WAVE™ shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling into the grill.
- Add a hint of smoke to your food using the integrated smoker tray and dedicated burner
- Interior LED lights illuminate the cooking surface for night-time grilling.
- This specially built lid uses centre-gravity to lift smoothly without extending past the back of the grill saving space.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects your burners.
- Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when BBQing.
- Reacting to your presence, your grill sines a logo light on the ground, inviting you to cook something tasty.