Napoleon Grills Prestige PRO 825 Built-in Natural Gas Grill
- Built-in Grills
56 Inch Built-In Grill with Integrated Smoker Tray
The Built-in Prestige PRO™ 825 Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Rear Burner is beautiful and spacious, perfect for feeding a crowd, or just a couple people. Two heads are better than one, and the same is true for this grill. Two separate grill heads allow for a multitude of cooking options including direct searing over infrared heat, indirect cooking, and using the rear burner for perfect rotisserie meals. You'll know it's a Napoleon with the iconic WAVE™ cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks. Turn this grill into a smoker by using the integrated wood chip smoker tray. The LED Spectrum NIGHT LIGHT™ Control Knobs have near limitless color options making night-time entertaining a breeze, and they also glow red when the gas is left on as a safety feature. This means you always know which burners are lit, making it easier to get the perfect sear or the ideal indirect grilling position. Stainless steel construction with chrome accents provide unparalleled durability and style making this grill the crowning jewel of your outdoor kitchen.
- Two Ceramic Infrared burners provide intense heat for amazing searing.
- Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting using the rotisserie.
- Change color and brightness of the Night Light™ control knobs to any color in the spectrum or set it to cycle, SafetyGlow still included.
- The extra thick 9.5mm iconic WAVE™ shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling into the grill.
- Add a hint of smoke to your food using the integrated smoker tray and dedicated burner
- Interior LED lights illuminate the cooking surface for night-time grilling.
- This specially built lid uses centre-gravity to lift smoothly without extending past the back of the grill saving space.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- The staggered set up creates even heat distribution and protects your burners.
- Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when BBQing.
- Reacting to your presence, your grill sines a logo light on the ground, inviting you to cook something tasty.