Electrolux 8.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Front Load Electric Dryer Titanium
$1,049.00 *See price in cart
- Electric: Match Front Load
- Energy Star:
- 38 inches
- 27 inches
- 32 inches
- Laundry Capacity:
- Basket Material:
- STAINLESS STEEL
- High Efficiency:
- Internal Water Heater:
- Steam Option:
- Wifi Enabled:
- An extra-large 8.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer is ideal for larger families, letting you dry more in every load.
- More accurately predicts dry times.
- Knows after 90 seconds a more accurate time your clothes will be dried to perfection so you don't have to keep checking on your load.
- A more precise sensor for a better dry to protect your clothes from over-drying, but also to help make sure you don't have wet clothes left in the load.
- Works in more rooms and offers easy loading, no matter how your washer and dryer are set up.
- Provides powerful illumination, ensuring no stray sock is left behind.
- Perfectly dry every item with tailored cycles for towels, allergen, delicates, and more.
- Quickly dry the items you need most.
- Takes care of delicate and expensive activewear garments.
- Remove wrinkles and quickly refresh items with steam in 10 minutes.
- Gently releases wrinkles and reduces static to keep clothes looking their best.
- Gently tumbles your clothes without heat to keep them tangle-free-perfect for when you cannot remove clothes right after the cycle ends.
- Ensures that your clothes leave the dryer wrinkle-free and ready to wear.
- To help avoid unwanted use.
- Allows you to maximize your space by stacking the dryer with a washer.
- UL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Timed Dry Time||Yes|
|Chime On / Chime Off||Yes|
|Product Weight||126 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Air Flow||200 CFM|
|Drum Back Type||Painted Steel|
|Drum Material||Painted Steel|
|Dryness Level Selections||Yes|
|Delay Start Time||1-12 Hours|
|Minimum Circuit Required||30 Amps|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Dryer Drum Capacity||8 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Performance Certifications and Approvals|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining||Yes|
|Combined Energy Factor (CEF)||3.48|
|Product Specifications Sheet||Click here to download|
|Quick Start Guide||Click here to download|
|Gu a de inicio r pido||Click here to download|
|Guide de d(eback)marrage rapide||Click here to download|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Complete Owner's Guide||Click here to download|
|Propietario completa Gu a||Click here to download|
Love my new toy!
It was highly recommended from a friend who actually installs many brands of appliances that I go with Electrolux. We did our research, read many pros and the few cons we could find and decided these are the machines for us! We have had them just over a month now and have no regrets. They are about the same size as our last washer and dryer, they are much quieter than our last ones, and I love the new options for cycles. Electrolux is exactly what we needed and what meets all our expectations!
First Electrolux appliance. Love it. Would recommend to anyone
This is our second set of Electrolux washer and dryer. We moved snd had zero hesitation as to what brand of washer and dryer we would get! We jus lov them. They are stylish and work amazingly! Thanks Electrolux for caring about the quality of product you build!
I had to fix it when it got there
The drum was hitting the sidewall when I got it. I ahd to take it apart and bend out the sidewall so the dryer would operate properly.