Electrolux 8.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Front Load Electric Dryer Titanium
$1,049.00 *See price in cart
- Electric: Match Front Load
- Energy Star:
- 38 inches
- 27 inches
- 32 inches
- Laundry Capacity:
- Basket Material:
- STAINLESS STEEL
- High Efficiency:
- Internal Water Heater:
- Steam Option:
- Wifi Enabled:
- An extra-large 8.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer is ideal for larger families, letting you dry more in every load.
- More accurately predicts dry times.
- Knows after 90 seconds a more accurate time your clothes will be dried to perfection so you don't have to keep checking on your load.
- A more precise sensor for a better dry to protect your clothes from over-drying, but also to help make sure you don't have wet clothes left in the load.
- Works in more rooms and offers easy loading, no matter how your washer and dryer are set up.
- Provides powerful illumination, ensuring no stray sock is left behind.
- Perfectly dry every item with tailored cycles for towels, allergen, delicates, and more.
- Quickly dry the items you need most.
- Takes care of delicate and expensive activewear garments.
- Remove wrinkles and quickly refresh items with steam in 10 minutes.
- Gently releases wrinkles and reduces static to keep clothes looking their best.
- Gently tumbles your clothes without heat to keep them tangle-free-perfect for when you cannot remove clothes right after the cycle ends.
- Ensures that your clothes leave the dryer wrinkle-free and ready to wear.
- To help avoid unwanted use.
- Allows you to maximize your space by stacking the dryer with a washer.
- UL Listed
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
|Power Type||Electric 240v|
|Timed Dry Time||Yes|
|Chime On / Chime Off||Yes|
|Product Weight||126 lbs|
|Prop 65 Label||No|
|Warranty - Labor||1 Year|
|Warranty - Parts||1 Year|
|Air Flow||200 CFM|
|Drum Back Type||Painted Steel|
|Drum Material||Painted Steel|
|Dryness Level Selections||Yes|
|Delay Start Time||1-12 Hours|
|Minimum Circuit Required||30 Amps|
|Dimensions and Volume|
|Dryer Drum Capacity||8 Cu. Ft.|
|Safety Certifications and Approvals|
|Performance Certifications and Approvals|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Estimated Time Remaining||Yes|
|Combined Energy Factor (CEF)||3.48|
|Product Specifications Sheet||Click here to download|
|Quick Start Guide||Click here to download|
|Gu a de inicio r pido||Click here to download|
|Guide de d(eback)marrage rapide||Click here to download|
|Installation Instructions||Click here to download|
|Complete Owner's Guide||Click here to download|
|Propietario completa Gu a||Click here to download|
electric dryer review
from day 1 , the dryer made a load rattling sound. When repair person came he discovered that the vent pipe ( meta) under the drum was pressing down against the bottom of the dryer which is metal. He installed double sided tape between the pieces of metal. This is a total design flaw , there is no way that 2 pieces of metal should be so close together, I wasted half a day of my time waiting for the repair person and repair. Though he did the repair with tape and it fixed the problem I can only hope the repair will last.