Napoleon Fireplaces Oakdale Series Cast Iron Wood Burning Insert Traditional Majolica Brown
Please refer to the Specifications tab for exact measurements
Napoleon adds to their wood burning collection with the Napoleon Oakdale™ EPI3 wood inserts. The EPI3T has a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround. The EPI3’s give customers the option of a wood burning insert that will match any dor, whether it be traditional or contemporary. Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES.
- Largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry, 300 sq. in.
- Full refractory lined firebox
- Airwash system keeps the viewing glass clean
- Safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance
- EPI3C available in painted metallic black finishes
- EPI3T available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and painted metallic black finishes
- Removable painted black log retainer for easy cleaning
- Removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance
Width: 26 1/2"
Height: 21 5/16"
Depth: 17 5/16"