IronStrike Madison Park 34 Direct Vent Traditional Gas Insert
- Gas Fireplace Insert
The Madison Park™ 34 gas fireplace insert brings convenience and efficient heating to an existing wood-burning fireplace. Listed to fit zero-clearance factory-built and masonry fireplaces, the Madison Park 34 gas insert turns your standard fireplace into a cost-effective heat source that displays a realistic gas fire for brilliant warmth and ambiance.
- High-detail, hand painted log set and realistic fireplace depth.
- State-of-the-art burn technology provides the flame appearance and glow of an authentic wood-burning fire.
- Standard accent lighting can be used to complement the burning fire or provide a stylish way to add lighting to a room without adding heat.
- Choose between 3 distinctive styles of accessory facades to match the look of your existing dor.
- The interior of the firebox can be complemented by choosing 1 of 2 brick interiors or by opting for reflective black enamel to enhance the look of the fire.
- Wireless Total Comfort Control™ remote system provides precise heat control.
- Electronic ignition system with battery backup—still ignites and heats during a power outage.
- Standard 155-CFM blower to circulate warmth in your home.
EASE OF OPERATION
- From the convenience of your sofa, use your Total Comfort Control remote to adjust the room temperature around the exact area where you are relaxing.
- Six heat and blower settings give you precise control to efficiently heat the space around you.
- In addition to temperature control, enjoy six lighting settings and pilot operation directly from the included remote control.
|Model||Madison Park 34|
|BTU||25,000 - 38,000|
|Minimum Fireplace Width||34"|
|Minimum Fireplace Height||24"|
|Minimum Fireplace Depth||16"|
|Remote Control||Remote Control|
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
Enter Your Review:
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.