FOLLOW US ON...
- Industry's Best Performing Ventilation System 1 - JX3 downdraft cooktops feature the industry's best performing ventilation system 1
- JX3 Downdraft Ventilation System with 3-Speed Fan - The powerful JX3 downdraft uses proximity ventilation to capture smoke and cooking odors right at the cooking surface, to powerfully clear the air without requiring a hood.
- Convertible to Duct-Free Ventilation - This luxury gas downdraft cooktop is convertible to duct-free ventilation, allowing it to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen. With our duct-free conversion kit (not included), it creates a ventilation system that doesn't require running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- 17,000 BTU Ultra-High Output Burner - Its ultra-high output helps you achieve exceptional results for high-heat cooking techniques like searing or wok cooking.
- Electronic Ignition and Flame-Sensing Re-ignition - Electronic ignition and Flame-Sensing re-ignition ensure a continuous flame that reignites automatically if blown out - even at the lowest setting.
- Four Sealed Burners - The sealed burners, which prevent spills and drips from entering the burner box, make it easy to maintain a pristine cooking surface.
- 425 CFM Rating - This luxury gas downdraft cooktop's ventilation system operates at up to 425 CFM to effectively remove smoke, steam and cooking odors.
- Easy-to-Clean Short Plenum - This plenum, which pulls the air through the ventilation chamber from its hidden position beneath the air grill, is easy to clean thanks to its short height.
- Dishwasher-Safe Air Grill - This intake grill, which effectively captures smoke, grease and cooking odors as they're drawn through the system, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Dishwasher-Safe Burner Grates and Caps - The burner grates and caps can be easily removed and cleaned in the dishwasher, for effortless upkeep.
- Infinite Burner Control Settings - Cooking surface controls allow the selection of heat outputs ranging from low to high with infinite intermediate settings.
- Porcelain-on-Cast-Iron Continuous Grates - These heavy-duty grates, which feature a porcelain coating to withstand high temperatures, form a continuous grid across the cooktop, allowing you to easily slide heavy pans from one burner to another.
- Porcelain-Enamel/Stainless Steel Surface - This surface transfers heat efficiently and is highly durable, with a subtle sheen that's easy to maintain.
Items in your Cart: